Friday, September 12, 2008

Progress.

Where does the time go? So much for following my training progress on the blog! My apologies to anyone who has been checking back on a regular basis.

I've neglected the updates... in favor of running!

For those of you who are not as interested in the trials and tribulations of my marathon effort, here are a few highlights from the P family summer fun:


Jacob enjoying the "refreshing" pool at Grandma's... always insists, "It's NOT cold!"

Micah on the beach, fourth of July.



GOLF CAMP!
Jacob is getting better each year... this year, he grew into a new set of clubs. It helped that he managed to whack off one of the heads of his drivers on the old set. Ha ha!













POOL DAY WITH FRIENDS



































































Beach, Beach, and more Beach...


The Twins' Baptism
I have a goddaughter now... sweet Taylor! The baptism was beautiful, and this sweet family is a precious part of my life.













More to come... there was more to this summer than I could have imagined.