Friday, October 10, 2008

Two Days To Go.

It's been a busy, productive day. All the better to keep my mind occupied!

Friday update: I just got back from a really fun run with my husband...




Michael... RUNNING???

Well, no. He rode his bike, and I ran. It was very pleasant, though. Nice to have some company, and a gorgeous fall evening, the sun beginning to go down over the Lake, the moon rising over the trees, a small wedding ceremony by the Bil Mar. Just a short run, but so full.

And... as Michael put it at the end of my run... "Now, just do that 5 1/2 more times. Right?"

Right. No problem.

It's all how you look at it!

1 comment:

Rick VanGameren said...

Have a great trip over to Chicago, and an excellent run!
You get what you picture; picture the run and crossing the finish line!
God bless you,
Rick