Sunday, September 14, 2008

Wow!

You are amazing! Just two days after my e-mail reminder, you have brought the total donation up to $990!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I hope this momentum can continue, and in that spirit, I've raised my goal a bit:




I KNOW we can do it!


Sunday update:
One word. IKE.



The rain continues, and I was unable to drag myself out of bed in time to make it to the gym this afternoon. I am disappointed, but I'm looking at this as a good chance to really rest my bones and muscles... to allow some much-needed sleep and healing. It's the first time in more than 10 weeks that I've gone for more than two days in a row without running. I'm itching to get out there, but I'm not ready to run soaking wet and running on the treadmill is something of a last resort.

So, it's back to work tonight, and tomorrow, I'll be out there, rain or shine!

You can check out my past runs on the Slowgeek website by clicking HERE. I use the Nike+ technology to keep track of my runs and distance (as seen in the widgets along the righthand side of the screen), and the Slowgeek site keeps track of this info as well. Very low mileage this week, but tomorrow is a new day!

No comments: