Monday, September 15, 2008

Drying Out.

Finally, a run!

Monday update: I worked at Holland last night and was able to get a good day's sleep with the boys away at school and Michael off to run all of his errands. And tonight, when the boys headed to story time at the library with Grandma, I (finally) made it out for a run!



It was a cool 61 degrees and a bit breezy. The sidewalks were dry, no rain in the clouds today. The beach was nearly empty, save for one brave soul armed with a wetsuit and surfboard, attempting to catch the few small breakers on the Lake today. I ran into an old friend on the boardwalk. Lots of faithful fishermen on the pier. I had a few cramps and kinks to work out, but overall it felt really good to get out there again.

And tomorrow is another day!

This World Vision video was included in an e-mail newsletter I received today. I think it was made for me, mostly regarding my week last week!



Until tomorrow...

No comments: